From ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer SHAWN MURPHY, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 300 feature films including Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A Musical Journey, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Titanic, etc.; and multiple award-winning EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP virtual (software) instrument producers DOUG ROGERS and NICK PHOENIX; and composer and orchestrator THOMAS BERGERSEN, HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA is the culmination of over five years of recording, editing, and programming of 24-bit orchestral instruments, offering unprecedented control over each instrument, and is a must have compositional tool for serious composers. Recording for HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA took place at the famous EASTWEST STUDIO 1, the same studio where many Hollywood soundtracks and television themes were recorded with a live orchestra.
Truly the holy grail of orchestral virtual instruments HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA was released in sections over a five year period as each section of the orchestra was completed, and has already received multiple major awards from the international press for it’s unprecedented detail, superior true legato, sound quality, and sound control with five user-controllable mic positions, including main pickup (Decca tree), mid pickup, close pickup, surround pickup, and an alternate vintage circa 1945 RCA ribbon room pickup.
- Includes Hollywood Strings, Brass, Woodwinds and Percussion Silver
- Produced by DOUG ROGERS, NICK PHOENIX, AND THOMAS BERGERSEN
- Sound Engineered by SHAWN MURPHY (ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer)
- HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA is the most detailed and comprehensive orchestral virtual instrument collection available.
- Unprecedented control over sound and instruments, including up to 5 mic positions for all instruments, a must have compositional tool for serious composers.
- For the first time use an iLok security key or machine (electronic) license placed on your computer.
- Includes PLAY 4 32-bit/64-bit software, powerful scripting for ease of use, and more user control than any other collection — all recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood Soundtracks and Television Themes.