REDEFINING THE DRUM MACHINE
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples with the intuitive workflow of a portable hardware drum machine, SparkLE is a highly creative beat production center.
SparkLE is an innovative hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, workflow and creative tools of the Spark 2 software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat-creating powerhouse.
Beats The Competition
SparkLE puts the power of the fully-featured Spark 2 Engine software into a new, ultra-compact package. It may be small, but the SparkLE hardware gives you direct access to all of the features you need when making patterns, writing automation and performing live.
A neoprene bag is included, perfect for taking your beats to the streets. The construction is very solid, which gives SparkLE that real ‘musical instrument feel’ that is lacking in so many other controllers.
Hardware shouldn’t be hard
SparkLE gives you the classic ‘TR-style’ workflow via the step sequencer buttons and lets you bang out grooves in real time using the 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads. Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and beat slicer functions. Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder.
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- Touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-Powered
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 1900+ instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
- 10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines »: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer.
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads.
- 41 switches
- Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller.
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 16 track mixer with 14 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and steps.
- New Oberheim Filter.
- Choke groups to naturally mute instruments.
- MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments.
- Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW.
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves.
- High precision rotary encoders.
- Aluminum enclosure.