PURE ANALOG BEATS
DrumBrute is an all-in-one analog drum machine designed with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart. Give your music the analog impact it deserves!
Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. With its vast sonic potential and smooth workflow, DrumBrute meets and exceeds the expectations of demanding musicians. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
Zero-compromise analog drum machine.
Whether for step-sequenced beat making, real-time sound tweaking, or finger drumming performance, DrumBrute sets a new precedent for ergonomics, sequencing, editing, and pure sonic power.
DrumBrute will surprise even the most hardcore analog fans, opening up exciting new avenues of sound creation using its heavy kicks, punchy snares, lightning hi-hats, and shimmering cymbals.
Invoke The Sound
The key to your dance floor anthem.
DrumBrute’s core is made of seventeen 100%-analog drum and percussion instruments, so whatever drum sound you are looking for, DrumBrute has the solution. Any genre, style, or mood can be created with ease. As it’s made of independent modules, the sound triggering circuitry allows for full polyphony, meaning that all the instruments can be used simultaneously for an unrestricted creative experience.
Among the 17 drum sounds, you will find re-imagined legends like 808 and 909 kicks, old-school rim, claves and clap, as well as incredibly usable, modern sounds like snappy & aggressive snares, cutting "zap", as well as the first ever analog reverse cymbal sound.
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Mix audio output (unbalanced 1/4" jack)
- Individual audio outputs (unbalanced 3.5mm jacks)
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length