The second in the series of David Bendeth signature plugins. Modeled off of a Ward-Beck Systems M462B hardware EQ unit, The Hoser makes a great channel EQ to give that cohesive feel to your mixes.
The Hoser takes advantage of some of the benefits of working in the digital domain, all while staying true to the analog sound. It is really the best of both worlds.
- Smooth eq based modelled after a killer Ward Beck EQ
- No Frequency cramping
New features list:
- Native Apple Silicon Compatible
- Resizable GUI
- Simplified Design
- High Pass Filter
Analog Sound – CPU Friendly
When we built The Hoser, we had two objectives:
- It must sound just like the hardware
- You should be able to use this plugin on every track without worrying about your CPU overheating.
After much trial and error, we finally accomplished this. The plugin stays true to the analog sound, allowing you to add extreme amounts of gain without adding the harshness of digital EQ. It does all this while using small amounts of processing power, to preserve your CPU for other plugins. It’s really the best of both worlds.
The Hoser vs The Hoser XT
When you buy The Hoser XT, The Hoser also comes with your download, but what is the difference?
The Hozer XT
- Separate Mid/Side and independent stereo control, as well as standard stereo/mono mode
- More compact design
- stereo/mono mode only