An exacting emulation of the Roland Dimension D* introduced in 1979, the Studio D Chorus plug-in gives you the "secret sauce" analog widening effects used by the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brian Eno, M83, and many more.*
Now you can give your guitars, drums, synths, and vocals the same stunning analog modulation textures of the iconic vintage rack gear — with the push of a button.
*The Studio D Chorus product is not affiliated with, sponsored, nor endorsed by Roland. The Roland name, as well as the Dimension D model name is used solely to identify the classic effects emulated by Universal Audio's product. Use of artist names does not constitute an official endorsement of Studio D Chorus software.
Add Thickness and Width to Anything
Just like the vintage hardware, use Studio D Chorus' push buttons in any combination for a colorful palette of subtle thickening. Engage all four buttons at once and you get a beautiful chewy modulation texture that works on any instrument.
Create Movement and Interest
Make simple guitar/vocal arrangements sound deeper and more interesting, or quickly gel groups of strings and vocals — without compression, EQ, or reverb. For floating guitar textures and synth pads, the Studio D Chorus plug-in simply can’t be beat.
- Use any audio interface, with both UAD Native and Apollo Realtime/UAD-2 versions included
- Create rich spatial effects on guitars, drums, and synths
- Add openness to background vocals and strings
- Experience glorious space and depth with “all buttons” mode
- Enhance tracks and add interest without obviously affecting signals