Breathe analog life into your vocals, drums, guitars, and synths with legendary vintage tube EQs used to sculpt over 70 years of popular music. Simply run a full mix or single instrument through these EQs and hear the stunning Pultec analog magic for yourself.
These astonishingly accurate EQs are nearly indistinguishable from the original analog hardware, giving you the same rich tones used by the producers of John Mayer, Daft Punk, Mariah Carey, and more.*
*Use of artist name does not constitute an official endorsement of Pultec Passive EQ Collection software.
Get the Rich Sound of the World's Most Famous EQs
Going far beyond all other Pultec-style EQ plug-ins, the Pultec Passive EQ Collection gives your productions the rich, musical sound of the ultra-rare vintage hardware — the culmination of the world’s most intensive modeling research.
Craft Legendary Low End: The EQP-1A
Make confident broadstroke EQ moves and get the vibiest low-end you've ever heard. From bass guitar and synth bass to kick drums, you'll be amazed at the tight, focused thump, with the twist of a couple knobs.
Customize Your Mids: The MEQ-5
Add vibrancy and depth to vocals, guitars, and keys — the important "power region” of your mix — with the MEQ-5's two bands of mid boost and single band of midrange dip, complete with unique filter interactions of the vintage hardware.
Get Cleaner Mixes and Effects: The HLF-3C
With just two controls, the HLF-3C will give you retro, lo-fi effects on your vocals and instruments, or let you surgically remove troublesome frequencies like excessive hiss and rumble that can build up and muddy your mixes.
- Use any audio interface, with both UAD Native and Apollo Realtime/UAD-2 versions included
- Get instant "Analog Magic" with the world's best emulations of vintage Pultec EQs
- Sculpt fat and punchy bass, synths, and drums with the EQP-1A
- Experience rich midrange textures on your guitars, vocals, and keys with the MEQ-5
- Create retro filter effects or reduce unwanted frequencies with surgical precision using the HLF-3C