PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade for current owners of Revoice Pro 3.
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation saving hours of editing time, ensuring high production values and helping to achieve their creative vision.
Revoice Pro 4 is our most comprehensive and best sounding release yet, containing unique and easy to use tools and workflow enhancements for top professional DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase*.
*Other DAWs supported, check out Tech Specs page for more information
Music Production using Revoice Pro 4
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Manually adjust the pitch and timing of your tracks with an easy to use graphical interface.
Post Production using Revoice Pro 4
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialogue (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
APT MUSIC & DIALOG MODES
APT Music mode can now respond intelligently to musical details and keep desirable musical differences between tracks intact resulting in a sweeter and more musically appropriate end result.
Other additions within APT music mode include:
- Note segmentation
- Better Pitch Editing tools in APT output (You can now time align to a guide and pitch correct to a scale)
APT Dialog mode retains the characteristic tight & accurate sound required for rock-solid ADR sync in post-production that Revoice Pro is famously known for.
APT GENERAL CHANGES
Beyond the addition of music and dialog modes there have been further important functional and visual improvements to APT.
- Improved energy displays
- Guide and Dub pitch traces can be compared
- Easier control over information displays
- Pitch protected areas now have pitch cross fades at the ends
Natural sounding vibrato is one of the treasures of the human voice. In the past any time-based manipulation of vibrato within vocal production software resulted in the speed of vibrato changing along with the duration.
With Revoice Pro 4, vibrato can now be time stretched or compressed naturally and without affecting the speed therefore maintaining the singers original tonal characteristics - a first within any vocal production software!
- Warp point speed ramps
- Reset Tool
- More responsive and accurate pencil tool
- Original comparative pitch display now available
- Anchor on pitch centre - now easier to modify notes without affecting average pitch. Anchor on pitch centre is now the default
- You can now have multiple user defined pitch limits within a single warp process
Audio Random Access (ARA) is a revolutionary new audio plug-in extension that enables unprecedented instant communication between a plug-in and the host DAW. For Revoice Pro users with compatible host DAWs this means an exponentially faster workflow with no capturing or spotting process of audio required - just update a process within revoice pro and see and hear the updates instantly within your DAW.
- ARA2 integration is now available with Studio One 4
- Support for Reaper, Logic Pro X and other DAWs is coming
No USB dongle required
Revoice Pro 4 users now have the freedom to ‘ditch the dongle’ and take advantage of the flexible new cloud based licensing from iLok. This means Revoice Pro users at home, in the studio or on the move can choose to use their software anywhere with an internet connection.
- Faster session Save and Load
- Plug-ins can start Revoice Pro
- New user manual
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Recently Used Presets
- Drag & Drop Group Creation
- Faster screen updates
- Many improvements to signal processing
- Many other features changes (A full list is in the manual)