It is true that the amount of Delay FX available is like the number of stars in the Milky Way!
Looking at all these stars (Delays) can be overwhelming, so to keep your music production sane...we created DelSane, which is a lovely sounding Stereo Tape Delay FX plug-in with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior. :D
So, for a sane-sounding, easy-to-use Stereo Tape Delay, you are spot on with DelSane.
Now, it would be insane if this - Rob Papen - product, wouldn’t have something special...something that you always expect from this brand. And YES... therefore, it is called DelSane, since you could imagine deleting the ‘Del’ and replace it with ‘In’. Because Insane types of Delays are possible with DelSane!
The ‘Disrupt’ parameter with all its features, allows you to think outside of the Milky Way in using Delays in creative ways! Dynamically changing Delays...without recording trillion parameters...by simply moving the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’!
So, get sane and insane by using ‘DelSane’ in your music tracks, as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde would do in their music productions!
- The concept of DelSane is two-sided. The first (sane) side is a smooth-sounding Tape Delay which can be easily used as a Stereo or Mono Delay in your music production or as (insane) a creative, think out of the box Delay FX device.
- The layout is easy to understand and this DelSane can be your basic go-to Delay plug-in for many future music productions.
- GUI sizes: 100%, 125%, 150% and 200%.
- The cool ‘Equal Feedback’ feature gives the Stereo Delay a smooth equal Left and Right tail Feedback.
- If you need a bit of edge added to the Delay sound, the ‘Distortion’ parameter is also available.
- To alienate the Delay sound even more we added the ‘Frequency Shift’ feature.
- The creative side of DelSane is the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’. This Sphere-Slider can be connected to the various Delay parameters and by moving the Sphere-Slider, you can change multiple Delay parameters in a dynamic way. Also, if you move the Sphere-Slider, it can move back to the center in a tempo-based way which we call the ‘Spring’ feature. Very dynamic changing Delays are possible using this ‘Disrupt’ feature!
- To avoid muscle pain... you also can use the ‘Lazy Mode’ so that the movement of the Sphere-Slider can be automated in different directions, which allows you to also create Flanger, Chorus or creative new types of modulation sounds.
- There is an ‘Audio Follower’ which can be used to influence various Delay parameters including the ‘Sphere-Slider Disrupt’ parameter itself!
- The ‘MIDI & MOD’ control section can be used to influence various DelSane parameters including the ‘Disrupt Sphere-Slider’!
- So, either way...for a sane top sounding Tape Delay or crazy insane changing Delay, RP-DelSane is your go-to Delay for years to come.