PSP InfiniStripWIND is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3) based on 20 years PSP experience in developing HANDCRAFTED PLUG-INS for tracking, mixing and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency! That's right - you can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn't adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! ZERO LATENCY. FULL IMPACT.
- 25 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated “slots” for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred colour and flavour.
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes.
- External side-chain support for each module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
- Zero latency processing.
- Over 230 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
PSP InfiniStripWIND v. 1.2.0 release notes
- Brand new module “ReactivEQ" a specialised filter that acts as a type of dynamic equalizer.
- Brand new Preset System - added sorting presets by category; added Undo/Redo functionality; improved A/B functionality; improved save/load preset experience;
- Over 60 new presets
- Improved Mini View Mode - added visual separation for unused slots to improve clarity; improved drag&drop experience in this mode; added missing G.R. meters for De-hummer & De-esser modules; last viewed module is now properly stored and re-stored in session; newly added module automatically takes focus to improve clarity and workflow;
- Improved Drag&Drop experience in Full View Mode (re-calculated drag&drop areas for each module separately to reduce amount of accidental module replacement)
- Improved Drag&Drop experience in Resizable View Mode (re-calculated drag&drop areas for each module separately to reduce amount of accidental module replacement)
- Improved time of loading sessions
- Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs
- Improved compatibility with latest Apple's OS - Big Sur
- Manual has been updated
- Meter in Opto Pressor module (Compressor section) didn't display properly on BigSur OS (Mac only) - fixed
- Meter in De-esser module was misbehaving on "analog silence" - fixed and improved De-esser's metering
- Meter in De-hummer module was misbehaving on "analog silence" - fixed and improved De-hummer's metering
- Typing values from keyboard was problematic on Windows systems, because text in edit boxes was not visible while editing - fixed
TO BE DONE:
- Improving stability for VST3 version in Ableton Live
- Improving graphical engine of the plugin to reduce CPU usage. Meanwhile, for all users having issues with high processor usage while GUI is opened - please use "Mini View Mode" instead of "Resizable" / "Full View Mode"