PSP auralControl (AAX for ProTools only; AU & VST3 coming later this year) is an essential tool for multichannel tracking, mixing and mastering. Its aim is to individually adjust level, polarity, bandwidth and timing for each individual channel in the multichannel set.
Predefined industry standard multichannel formats, grouping capability, and displaying all features on a single screen makes the PSP auralControl a time saver in a virtually every surround project. Whether dealing with imbalances in the multichannel live stem, addressing problems with a multichannel reverb track, not wanting to limit the spectrum content of the LFE or ceiling speakers, or adjusting the center channel timing and level in reference to left and right – PSP auralControl offers a straight-forward solution to these problems.
We designed this plug-in to make our friends' lives easier. Special thanks to Thor Fienberg for initial idea, inspiration and help from the beginning of the project.
- Level control faders with Peak Meters on each channel.
- Adjustable Delay Time, High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters.
- Mute and Solo buttons on each channel.
- All parameters may be controlled in Predefined or Custom Groups, or Individually for each channel in the multichannel set.
- Predefined industry standard multichannel formats from two-channel Left-Right or Mid-Side Stereo to 7.1.2