Discover the fully updated 1.6 Editions of the orchestral library series that forever changed the film scoring game: The Symphobia Series.
Symphobia 2 is the acclaimed sequel to the original Symphobia. All-new orchestral effects, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, exclusive legato ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III and a brand-new interface. Symphobia 2 is the new no-brainer addition to the Symphobia series for any film, game or TV composer.
Symphobia 2 does not include Symphobia 1. Both libraries are unique products with exclusive content.
Expanding the Symphobia concept
If you own the original Symphobia, Symphobia 2 will greatly expand your possibilities. To name a few, the Symphobia 2 string section adds minor and major DXF trills, different lengths of crescendo-decrescendo, new crescendos and new spiccatos. If you liked the effects in the original Symphobia, you are going to love the ones in Symphobia 2! Having covered the basics, we could explore the world of orchestral effects further and look for interesting new sounds and more specific techniques. Symphobia 2 also offers real legato transitions for orchestrated sets of instruments. Various differently arranged ensembles were captured performing legato intervals, playing in unison or octaves, and were meticulously edited and scripted.
- Real tutti recordings of symphonic ensembles
- Industry-first orchestrated legato ensembles with real legato transitions
- Extensive, multi-articulation patches
- New and inspiring symphonic effects
- 27 GB library in Kontakt’s compressed sample format (54 GB uncompressed)
- 44.1 24 bit audio format
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of close & stage mics
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
- Native Kontrol Standard support