Connected by music. United by creativity.
PreSonus Sphere membership benefits include licenses for the complete collection of PreSonus’ award-winning software solutions for recording, mixing, scoring, and producing, including Studio One® Professional and Notion, plus over 100 libraries of samples, effects, and loops. In addition to these creative tools, PreSonus Sphere members are also given Cloud collaboration tools and storage, chat with Studio One experts from around the globe, access to exclusive promotions, training, and events, with much more being added each month—all for a low annual membership.
Music connects all of us. PreSonus Sphere celebrates sonic creativity by providing a complete suite of powerful tools to fuel your imagination and bring your inspiration to life. More than software and content, PreSonus Sphere is a global community of creative enthusiasts and respected professionals—all brought together by and for the love of music.
PreSonus Sphere membership includes licenses for essential software tools to build the core of your studio, including the award-winning Studio One Professional DAW and Notion music composition and performance software. You also get every plug-in and Studio One and Notion Add-on that PreSonus makes, including CTC-1 Pro Console Shaper, Audio Batch Converter, Presence XT Editor, add-on sounds, and so much more! Use over 100 inspiring content libraries to supercharge your productions with the complete Spark Collection sample and loop libraries, Tom Brechtlein Drums, and new content being added continuously.
PreSonus Sphere makes it easy to share your projects with other members using your PreSonus Sphere workspace. Your Sphere membership also includes 30 gigabytes of cloud storage for backups, stems, collaboration, and more. A live chat lets you communicate in real-time with your global production team to make sure you’re all on the same page and striving towards the same goal. As a member, you’ll be invited to exclusive events and trainings to meet like-minded Sphere users and grow your collaborative network. Each month you can expect something new—whether it’s new exclusive content or a special surprise gift, just to thank you for being a part of PreSonus Sphere—and all at a low monthly or annual membership with no additional upgrade costs or hidden fees.
PreSonus Sphere gives you licenses for and access to the following:
- Studio One Professional, the only DAW that lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, publish and perform all from a single, intuitive application.
- Notion™ music composition and performance software—designed to help you deliver polished scores faster than ever before, from simple lead sheets to complete film orchestrations.
- Audio Batch Converter, ideal for anyone looking for a powerful audio file conversion tool—all seamlessly integrated with Studio One’s built-in audio processors.
- Every plug-in PreSonus makes: Ampire (Native, VST3, AU, AAX), Channel Strip Collection (Native, VST3, AU, AAX), CTC-1 Pro Console Shaper, Fat Channel XT (Native, StudioLive, VST3, AU, AAX) with additional State Space Models of classic analog gear, Presence XT Editor, add-on sounds, and so much more!
- Over 100 inspiring content libraries including PreSonus Symphonic Orchestra, PreSonus Studio Grand, the complete Spark sample and loop collections, Tom Brechtlein Drums, Notion Add-on instruments, and so much more being added every month.
- Customizable PreSonus Sphere workspaces with up to 30 gigabytes of cloud storage where you can invite other PreSonus Sphere members to collaborate. A live chat lets you communicate in real-time without leaving Sphere.
- Exchange has always been a great way for Studio One users to share presets, loops, and more. PreSonus Sphere users now have access to a new exclusive portal loaded with custom-designed tools and curated content by featured PreSonus artists.
- All software updates and upgrades are included with your PreSonus Sphere membership—you won’t be charged for updates or upgrades to Studio One or Notion for as long as you’re a member.