*Bundle includes BIAS FX 2 Standard and BIAS AMP 2 Standard
Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 Standard
Completely re-engineered, with a higher-resolution DSP engine and hundreds of improvements, BIAS FX 2 delivers the ultimate in responsive, detailed and truly authentic guitar and bass tones. Highlights include Positive Grid’s newly developed, exclusive Guitar Match and emulation technologies that virtually turn one guitar into another with startling realism.
An extensive collection of all-new and revamped amps, pedals and HD racks adds unparalleled depth and width to guitar sounds. And all-new Fuzz, Time and Harmonizer modelers provide unique guitar tones and effects and a looper and recorder allow new performance capabilities. With a newly designed interface that makes it easier than ever to access the massive power of BIAS FX 2, the promise of ultimate tone and flexibility is truly delivered.
New features and updates in BIAS FX 2:
- Re-Engineered High-Resolution DSP Engine: Provides unmatched responsiveness and dynamics to faithfully reproduce each player’s unique feel. This powers the 100 NEW unbelievably accurate amplifier recreations, with tone and dynamics each replicated down to the last glowing tube and precision resistor. Positive Grid partnered with Celestion, the most trusted name in guitar amplifier speakers, to create official simulations of world-class Celestion cabs.
- Hyper-Realistic Guitar Match: The groundbreaking, precision guitar emulation that transforms the original guitar tone into a collection of legendary models, each precisely recreated down to its pickups, body type and body thickness.
- A Studio’s Worth of New, Drool-Worthy Effects: Including Harmonizer, Fuzz and Time modelers plus ten brand-new studio rack processors—Echo Tape Delay, Tri-Chorus, Tube Compressor, Spring Reverb, Wah, Guitar Synth and more for a total of over 100 new effects.
- New Easy-To-Use User Interface: Includes a new preset manager that makes it easy to organize and rapidly search, recall and preview favorite pedalboard setups and switch instantly among them on the fly.
- Access to over 50,000 User-Generated Presets via ToneCloud®, Plus 200 Onboard New Factory Presets: Created by world-renowned artists, studio engineers and session players, this complete library of presets will inspire your playing and unleash your creativity.
- Redesigned ToneCloud® Access: Allows players to find and sort faster than ever using tags and keywords.
- New Looper/Recorder Functionality: Quickly record ideas for riffs, vamps and songs with a simple click and loop your recording while you play it back through BIAS FX 2’s foot pedals, amps and rack FX.
- Dual Signal Path With Multiple Splitters: Allows players to to cherry-pick parts from two separate amps—their impulse responses, cabs, EQs, even the mics they use—and combine them to create a one-of-a-kind hybrid amp nobody else has. Or route two amps parallel to one another and hardpan them to create a freightliner-wide stereo setup with totally different guitar tones in left and right channels.
- Plus hundreds more improvements across the board.
Of course, BIAS FX 2 also includes all of the features that made the original BIAS FX a must-have part of players’ tone arsenal as the most-comprehensive amp and effect ecosystem in the industry.
- 30 New Amplifiers Total
- 45 New Effects Total
- 60 New Factory Presets
- Guitar Match - Standard (2 Guitars)
- Greatly Improved New DSP Engine
- New Easy-To-Use User Interface
- Redesigned ToneCloud® Access
- New Looper/Recorder Functionality
- Dual Signal Path With Multiple Splitters
- Hundreds Of Improvements Across The Board
- Completely Re-Engineered
- Completely re-engineered, higher-resolution DSP engine with hundreds of improvements deliver the ultimate in responsive, detailed and varied guitar tones.
Positive Grid BIAS Amp 2 Standard
WHAT’S NEW IN BIAS AMP 2 Standard:
- New Dynamic Tone Engine
- New Preamp Power Amp
- New Tone Stacks and Transformers
- New Cabinets Module with Dual Miking
- New Tubes Cabs and Mic Options
- New RTA EQ
- New User Interface
Your tone is your identity – and sometimes nothing less than a custom setup can deliver the goods.
BIAS AMP 2 is the ultimate virtual amp designer, authentically recreating the tone and feel of real tube amplifiers, while allowing you to mix and match components to create your ideal amp. You can use Amp Match to clone the tone of real hardware or a guitar track, or connect to the ToneCloud® to gain access to thousands of custom amps from artists and recording studios, or upload your own custom tones to the cloud.
BIAS AMP 2 represents a revolution in virtual amplifier design, providing the tools to take your ultimate guitar tone with you anywhere, from the studio to the stage and back again.
CREATE THE AMP OF YOUR DREAMS
DYNAMIC TONE ENGINE
For BIAS AMP 2 we worked with artists, engineers and recording studios to improve the already hyper-authentic touch response of our amplifier circuits. The result is a new playing experience, with increased touch responsiveness and dynamics. With new tubes, transformer, dynamic tone control and a completely redesigned speaker cabinet module with multi-mic capability, you now have the tools to take your tone explorations further than ever before!
REDESIGNED AMP PACKS
Along with BIAS AMP’s built-in amp packs, BIAS AMP 2 adds two new amp packs that widen the sonic palette even further. Blues is all about gooey clean to mid-gain amps, and Bass brings amps and speaker cabs just for bass guitars. Add in all of the custom component options, and you have literally thousands of custom amps at your fingertips. There’s nothing else like it!
BIAS AMP 2 also includes nine built-in reverbs, ranging from huge halls to intimate rooms with full control over the character of the reverbs. Between the different reverb types and the extensive filtering and saturation options, BIAS AMP 2 has all your reverb needs covered.
NEW AMP MATCH
AMP Match can already match the tone of any mic’d reference amp, but we’ve made it even better in BIAS AMP 2: now matching a tone is as easy as importing an audio file! Not only that, if you aren’t all that familiar with dialing amps yourself you can ask AMP Match to guess the circuit for you. You’ll get faster and better results no matter what your skill level is, making it even easier to get to your ideal tone.
100 AMP MATCH PRESETS, DON’T SWEAT THE DETAILS
Even if you’re not interested in matching amps yourself, you can still take advantage of the power of AMP Match by connecting to the Positive Grid ToneCloud® and enjoy 100 new custom AMP Match presets. There are thousands more from artists, recording studios and guitarists from around the world.
AMP Match utilizes a collection of underlying technologies to analyze and compare your currently selected BIAS amp model and the sound of a target tube amplifier, including the speaker cabinet and microphone. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your amp model’s sound accurately match that of the target tube amplifier.
Download and Share Custom Tones
The Positive Grid ToneCloud® is more than just a simple storage tank for your own custom amps - it’s an online community where musicians from all over the world can share and discuss tones, to the benefit of everyone. There are thousands of custom amps on the ToneCloud®, uploaded by artists, recording studios and guitarists just like you. Download artists' signature amps, or try out the latest and most popular matched amps created by your fellow guitarists.
THE WORLD’S MOST EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF PRO TONES
The tone-creation possibilities are nearly infinite with BIAS Amp 2, which comes with 100 new custom amps in a variety of genres. Download artists' signature amps, or try out the latest and most popular matched amp models created by your fellow guitarists. It doesn’t matter what kind of music you play or what kind of tone you’re looking for – chances are good that it’s on the ToneCloud®.
BIAS FX INTEGRATION
BIAS Amp was designed to integrate directly with BIAS FX, Positive Grid’s flagship amp-and-effects processing environment. All of the custom amplifiers you create with BIAS Amp 2 are automatically available in BIAS FX, providing a foundation for your ideal finished tone. Start with an amp that fits your playing like a glove in BIAS Amp 2, and then open it in BIAS FX and add pedal and racks effects. It’s a seamless and revolutionary workflow, making it easier than ever to create your own signature tones!
Create authentic and mind-blowing tones that can be tweaked and fully customized.