MRotary is the ultimate rotary simulator, which can deliver not only the great vintage sound , but also futuristic algorithmic sound featuring up to 6 speakers at once. You can design your own cabinet using any material from wood to glass , process the rotary signal using fully featured dynamic equalizer and much more.
2 algorithms with up to 6 speakers
MRotary may sound like the real thing, but it can be very surreal as well, or futuristic if you wish. There are 2 algorithms available - firstly the simulator algorithm based on the Leslie® cabinets, and secondly the purely mathematical algorithm. You can choose either one or morph between them both. You can even use a different one for each of the speakers and you can have 6 speakers in a single cabinet!
Unique material based cabinet simulator
The cabinet simulator in MRotary doesn't just give you a few pre-recorded models as the usual simulators do. Instead it lets you choose the properties of the cabinet - its size and material, placement of the microphones and more. You can design a cabinet from wood, steel, even textile. You can even make different parts of the cabinet from different materials ...
Fully featured dynamic equalizer
MRotary even provides a true dynamic equalizer as used in MAutoDynamicEq, so you do not just adjust the bass and treble to your liking, but thanks to its dynamic engine you can for example enhance the stereo width by expanding the dynamic range of each channel. Sounds tricky? Not at all, just drag a band's vertical node upwards...
High quality amp
Part of the typical organ sound is the analogue distortion, which MRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hard-core digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates