MMorph lets you morph between 2 audio materials, leading to inexhaustible creative potential. It sounds unbelievable, is extremely versatile and insanely fast. MMorph is an indispensable tool for composers, producers and DJs who really want to be creative.
Powerful spectral processing, just one knob...
Unlike simple cross-fading, which is just like having 2 faders one going down and the other going up, MMorph analyzes both input signals, one sent via the main input and the other via the side-chain, analyzes them both, finds important features and morphs them instead. Much like morphing a photo of one person into another. It can be used to combine voices with any tonal instrument, produce robotic voices, morph between 2 different songs etc. And all of that complex mathematics is available using just one big knob! But of course, if you want to be more creative, you can be - see below...
Versatile for just about any sound material
You might ask what features it could find when morphing between subbass and vocal. Well, at first sight, these don't have much in common, yet it still works. How? MMorph has a huge set of features such as spectral compression, harmonic generation etc., which, besides their creative potential, can make these materials a little more alike, enough to produce lots of original and interesting results.
If that just isn't enough for you, the never-ending potential of our modulators will be at your disposal. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.’
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates