REFERENCE 2 is the ultimate referencing tool and will help music producers get closer than ever to the sound of their favorite tracks.
Using reference tracks is essential if you want to create pro-sounding music that translates well on all playback systems.
REFERENCE 2 is the ultimate referencing tool and will help you get closer than ever to the sound of your favorite tracks.
REFERENCE 2 makes matching the EQ balance, stereo width, compression, and loudness of your reference tracks simple. It does this by giving you the clear, and actionable insights you need to get your music sounding great and ready for release.
- Complete user interface refresh.
- User experience and workflow improvements.
- Expanded level matching options. You can level match your references to your original track, or the quietest track, or set all tracks to -14LUFS.
- EQ balance algorithm goes deeper into the differences between the tonal balance of your song and your reference track and displays a complete curve.
- Stereo width analysis and visual improvements.
- REFERENCE now comes with an additional source plugin called REFSEND that allows you to bypass entire FX chains to make loudness-matched A/B comparisons. This keeps you honest with yourself about the changes you’re making to your music and ensures positive progress.
- New metering layout, with peak, dBTP (decibels true peak) LUFS integrated and short- term options.
- More accurate and reliable track align algorithm.