Achieving a professional master has never been faster or more personalized than with Ozone 10. Balance and smooth with the new Stabilizer Module, or add punch and glue with the new Impact Module for sophisticated sonic improvements. Match the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference files with the new Master Assistant, as groundbreaking technology and an improved UI keep you in your flow. Dive deep into details, adjusting loudness with the new Magnify Soft Clip or improving mono with the new Recover Sides. Deliver superior sounding releases with Ozone 10, the most advanced mastering suite in the world.
What’s new in iZotope’s Ozone 10?
Sculpt a balanced sound with the new Stabilizer Module, an intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ. Dynamically shape your mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments.
Add musical movement.
Enhance the rhythm and feel of your tracks by intuitively controlling microdynamics with the new Impact Module. Four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into your mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound.
Match top masters.
Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering. With the new Master Assistant, you have a second set of (AI) ears that never get fatigued.
Boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip. Bring your track forward using the soft clipper to amplify the Maximizer’s IRC algorithms, used on countless hit records.
Get more from mono.
Reduce width, without losing the sides. The new Recover Sides feature maintains stereo information in mono so you can preserve depth and power when narrowing problem frequencies like a wide bass.
Ozone 10 is compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
Improved UI look and feel
A refreshed look and simple interface helps to jumpstart your mastering process by keeping you in your flow.
New: Hear the difference
New buttons have been added that activate Delta monitoring, allowing you to hear just the frequencies that are being cut or boosted. This lets you know precisely how you are adjusting your track in the new Stabilizer and Impact Modules.
Improved metering with Tonal Balance target curve
Visualize how your master stacks up to chart-topping hits or to your own reference track, with the Tonal Balance target curve located in the new Assistant View for easy metering.
- New! Stabilizer Module Sculpt a balanced sound with the new Stabilizer Module, an adaptive mastering EQ.
- New! Impact Module Enhance the rhythm and feel of your music by intuitively controlling microdynamics.
- Improved! Master Assistant Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics and width.
- New! Magnify Soft Clipper (in Maximizer Module) Boost loudness while maintaining the highest fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip
- New! Recover Sides (in Imager Module) Reduce width, without losing the sides.
- New! Assistant View UI. The Master Assistant lands you on the new Assistant View, your intelligent control center for fast, personalized results
- Improved performance Ozone 10 is now compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
- Master Rebalance: Adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time.
- Vintage Modules: Use our colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, available as both modules and component plug-ins.
- Tonal Balance Control: Meter while you mix to shape balanced levels based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes.