From the minds behind Ozone and Nectar, and powered by legendary Exponential Audio technology, iZotope Neoverb is the most intelligent reverb plug-in for music producers. Neoverb gets you to an exciting starting point with a new Reverb Assistant that guides you through settings with a simple four-click process. Create exactly the space you want for vocal and instrument tracks using an intuitive Blend Pad to mix rooms, plates, chambers, and more. Shape and tame reverb using intelligent Pre and Post EQs that listen to your audio and make suggestions, helping you add depth while retaining clarity in your mix. Whether you’re a new producer honing your craft, or a veteran on your latest project, with iZotope Neoverb, you can focus on creativity and leave the trial-and-error behind.
Your personal space
iZotope Neoverb is a Swiss-army knife of reverb plug-ins, offering a streamlined layout to create a truly unique environment for any vocal or instrument in your mix. Use the Blend Pad to quickly dial in realistic rooms, cavernous halls, or create your own unique spaces. Dive deeper and adjust the Advanced parameters to further customize and add your personal touch. Or, use the new Reverb Assistant to quickly achieve a starting point, with an intelligent workflow that helps you choose sounds according to your creative needs. The parameters in Neoverb can be automated in your DAW, letting you create spaces that morph, move, and blend with your music! With so many options and so much intelligence, iZotope Neoverb is a complete reverb chain in one plug-in.
Say no to muddy mixes
Prevent mud and build-up in your mix and keep your reverb tail under control with iZotope Neoverb’s AI-powered EQs that listen to your audio to give you a clean tone for any track. Use AutoCut to have Neoverb suggest EQ moves that help you clean your input signal so it sounds its best before adding reverb. Adjust the Smoothing control to even out dynamics to avoid unwanted artifacts. Use the Unmask feature to keep your reverb from overwhelming the original sound, and turn on the Masking Meter to check for other tracks in your mix for reverb build-up. Say goodbye to long plug-in chains, corrective EQ, and endless fine-tuning—iZotope Neoverb will help you stop muddy mixes before they happen.
Start your reverb right
Reverb Assistant is the first iZotope assistant that works in real time to give you a starting preset, so you can mix faster and more efficiently. Choose the reverbs you need by adjusting simple sliders, and quickly find the right vibe for your instruments, tracks, and busses, while iZotope Neoverb responds to your selections in real-time. Fine tune your space with the Size slider, which quickly adjusts all three reverbs at once, taking you from tight, confined areas to massive arenas and halls. Instantly mix the result by selecting from four options for Tone, and then let iZotope Neoverb listen to your audio and Unmask the signal so it sits properly against the rest of the mix. Save your final result as a unique preset, and fine tune your favorite reverb settings using the Blend and Advanced controls. No matter where you land on your reverb journey, iZotope Neoverb will help you get there faster and easier.
Powered by Exponential Audio — now a part of iZotope
Neoverb is powered by Exponential Audio’s famous reverb engines. Inspired by classic studio hardware, Exponential Audio reverbs are beloved for their high quality algorithms and realistic room sounds. Combine best-in-class sound quality with iZotope’s intuitive workflow, and you have a reverb plug-in ready to tackle any mix.
- Reverb Assistant: Get a great reverb for any track, with an easy four-step Assistant that adjusts iZotope Neoverb’s settings in real time. Create complex, customized reverbs, without spending time in menus.
- Choose your preferred Size while iZotope Neoverb automatically selects and blends reverb combinations and advanced settings as you move the sliders.
- Add a little vibe with four different Tone selections that further adjust your reverb to give you dark, airy, bright sounds.
- Reverb Assistant listens to your audio and makes further EQ suggestions to get the cleanest possible reverb tone.
- Blend Pad: iZotope Neoverb’s innovative Blend Pad gets you further, faster by helping you visualize and mix three different types of reverbs at once, to create a unique reverb tail that fits your track.
- Blend different types of reverb together: Add realistic space with Early Reflections and Room, classic environments with Plate, and height and depth with Chamber and Hall.
- Separate Size controls for each reverb type to let you create epic guitar tones, construct massive drum rooms, or dream up completely exotic spaces to make your mix unique.
- EQ Section: Get a great reverb sound without using a long plug-in chain, with a fluid EQ section helps you clean your input signal and keeps your reverb tail from overwhelming your mix.
- Use Unmask to have iZotope Neoverb listen to your reverb settings and make EQ suggestions to help your final result come through clear against the original signal.
- AutoCut listens for areas of your track that might create unwanted resonances in the reverb and automatically suggests cuts in the Pre-EQ.
- Masking Meter: Easily keep track of reverb build-up with an intuitive meter that highlights EQ areas you may want to cut from your reverb. Masking Meter communicates with other iZotope plug-ins to show you where reverb is masking other tracks, and is compatible with the following iZotope plug-ins:
- Neutron 3
- Nectar 3
- VocalSynth 2
- Advanced Panel: For when you need to tweak a setting, or take a closer look at Reverb Assistant’s results, the Advanced Panel lets you dive as deep as you need to find the exact vibe you’re looking for.
- Unique Advanced settings for each reverb unlock even more creative possibilities and exciting new spaces to explore.
- Advanced Controls are set by Reverb Assistant and can be saved as unique presets for later use.
- Input Smoothing: Keep your dynamics even and avoid artifacts in the reverb tail with one simple control that reduces the sharp, percussive transients in your reverb.
- Modulation (Mod): Neoverb includes a modulation panel to give you even more control over your reverb tail. Two different modes offer subtle modulation to avoid buildup, or a classic chorus for a more pronounced mixing effect.
- Resizable: Built for the demands of the modern music producer, window resizability ensures iZotope Neoverb fits in your workflow—and your screen.
- Presets: iZotope Neoverb comes packed with over 100 inspiring presets created by iZotope’s team of professional sound designers. Explore presets for vocals, guitars, experimental spaces, and more.