Speakers is a plugin effect designed to emulate a wide range of loudspeakers and microphones using our state-of-the-art convolution engine.
Shape any sound like it’s being played by an old telephone, radio, or classic cabinet; or shape it like it’s being recorded by a vintage ribbon microphone or even a toy recorder.
Speakers features a freely configurable effects chain, comprising compression, distortion, and filtering, as well as an array of looping background noises for setting the sound in a variety of environments.
Speakers is a zero-latency* post-production dream plugin. No iLok or any other dongle required!
- 47 speakers: cabinets, devices, phones, radios, speakers, toys
- 30 microphones: condensers, dynamics, phones, ribbons, and more
- 15 distortion/degradation algorithms: from carbon mic overdrive to GSM interference
- 35 background noises: devices, places, organic, and more
The Routing panel enables limitless reordering of Speakers’ signal flow. To move a module, simply drag it left or right. The Input module marks the point at which the source signal enters the signal path, disregarding everything to the left. This can be useful for, for example, having the Noise pass through certain modules prior to being joined by the input signal further down the path.
- Rearrange the modules with a simple drag and drop
- Disable a module with CMD or CTRL + Click.
- Change the Input position, make sure the lock is open by clicking on it.