FX Collection 2
FX Collection is an all-encompassing suite of plugins combining the analog warmth of vintage effects with the creative flexibility of modern audio enhancers, putting exceptional studio-quality sound in the hands of musicians and producers of all styles and abilities.
Your dream studio, re-engineered
The result of decades of research, unparalleled modeling technology, and a true passion for audio quality, FX Collection represents the all-in-one collection.
History’s finest outboard effects, console components, and iconic pedals, meticulously researched and modeled in detail. Cutting-edge algorithms and enhancements, tailor-made for today’s producers, composers, creators.
Spanning everything from classic analog compressors to timeless contemporary reverbs, this collection unites every tool you need to professionally mix, master, and customize every aspect of your sound.
From giving your mix bus the final punch and polish to adding depth and color to your main vocal, this selection of Bus FX is your Swiss army knife of go-to sonic enhancers.
- Tie your drums together with a sprinkle of compression, a touch of EQ, some choice filtering and saturation - or all of the above with Bus FORCE.
- Get your stereo mix bus pumping in all the right places with a stereo compressor and limiter inspired by a Neve™ classic: Comp DIODE-609.
- Crank your EQ frequencies with confidence and attitude. EQ SITRAL-295 brings broadcast character to your instruments, vocals, and your whole mix.
Keep your sound on the moving and bathe your mix in stunning analog chorus, rich multi-mode flanger and swirling dual phaser - dreamy textures await.
- Chorus DIMENSION-D is a go-to stereo expander, perfect for giving drums, vocals, synths, and instruments width and warmth.
- Try using a phaser to animate your synth part with guitar pedal charm. Add Phaser BI-TRON to a mono synth part to spin it to life.
- Flanger is a unique mix coloring device - bring it in on your drum tracks to build up to a chorus or outro for extra impact with Flanger BL-20.
- Sometimes a touch of analog chorus can be the sweetener your vocal part needs. Chorus JUN-6 is designed to deliver instant stereo results.
Even out the dynamic ups and downs of your mix, introduce unique tonal characteristics, and bring that cohesive mix punchiness for a finished product with sonic impact.
- As well as making your drums smack with compression, experiment with a touch of harsh limiting for that subtle crunch - Comp VCA-65 brings the noise!
- Tube compression can work wonders on bass. Make your low end rich in harmonics and crystal clear, broadcast-style, with Comp TUBE-STA.
- Why not opt for a classic transistor compressor for your sidechain keys & pads? Add a little extra vintage heat with Comp FET-76.
Introduce sonic time and space, ranging from the revered lo-fi echo boxes of yesterday to the mind-bending algorithmic delays of the future.
- Swap out your squeaky-clean delay with planet-sized echoes full of lo-fi character with an iconic ambient machine: Delay TAPE-201.
- Let your backing vocal spin out of control with rumbling lo-fi repeats by cranking the feedback control and choosing the BBD charm of Delay MEMORY-BRIGADE.
- Transform a simple stem into a tapestry of audio texture by tweaking multiple delay lines and enhance with FX to taste - a job for Delay ETERNITY.
From the subtle ‘room’ effect to sprawling spatial soundscapes, reverb is as essential as it is versatile - a production utility one moment, and a creative catalyst the next.
- A touch of plate reverb is the perfect remedy for a dry vocal part without going overboard. Choose the classic & occasionally crunchy sound of Rev PLATE-140.
- Spring reverb can give your guitars, synths, and drum samples the classic metallic bounce of dub music - Rev SPRING-636 will do the trick.
- Want to create the perfect ambient drone from scratch? Run any sound through Rev INTENSITY and hit the ‘Freeze’ button for an echo that’s ever-lasting.
Designed to amplify any sound to the right level, these unassuming units actually formed the core sound of the most iconic studios, each with a distinct character of its own.
- Bring the stereo field to life by separately EQing the middle and the sides of your mix with the characterful quality of Pre TridA’s mid-side processing.
- Enhance your main vocal tracks with a vintage preamp like Pre 1973 to give them warmth, clarity, and dynamics that’ll cut through the mix.
- Looking for that ‘White Album’ sound? Put any mic or instrument through Pre V76 and enjoy that beautiful ‘60s studio response.
Sculpt the shape of your sound, from analog synths to strummed acoustic guitars, by filtering out certain frequencies with these time-tested filter devices.
- Give any synth, keyboard, or guitar the velvety-smooth low-pass sound of one of the most famous filters ever made with Filter MINI.
- Create a pulsing, animated sound by combining a classic analog filter with programmable envelopes - look no further than Filter M12.
- Give your EDM high-pass filter sweeps some crunchy analog charm with an Oberheim™-inspired classic, Filter SEM.