SoundSoap+ provides several powerful additional controls for pinpoint accuracy in your audio restoration work, at an amazing value. Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume.
SoundSoap+ works as a plug-in inside your favorite media editing application or DAW, and on its own with the included standalone application for Mac or Windows. Discover more about the new enhancement and restoration controls included in SoundSoap+.
SoundSoap+ has all the features of SoundSoap, plus these additional features:
- Broadband Range - Control the range of frequencies where broadband noise reduction is applied – great for reducing artifacts and surgical placement of noise reduction in the spectrum. Click on the Wash Window to control the frequency range used for broadband noise reduction.
- Downward Expander - SoundSoap+ includes a downward expander with adjustable compression ratio and threshold. This control is a very effective tool for reducing low-level noisy audio.
- Enhanced Enhance - SoundSoap+ provides several additional tone enhancement controls for the multi-band compressor so you can have more control over which audio frequencies you want to bring out – great for enhancing vocals and action camera footage.
- Not Ho-Hum - Usually audio with hum problems includes several harmonics of the fundamental hum frequency. SoundSoap+ lets you control the number of number of hum harmonics removed from the audio.
- Highs & Lows - SoundSoap+ offers a control to cut high frequencies – useful for eliminating hiss and other high frequencies issues. You can also control the low-frequency cutoff for controlling rumble and other low-frequency issues.
- Thresholds - SoundSoap+ gives you control over the threshold setting used in the Track control, and the threshold setting used by the SoundSoap+ downward expander.
- Automatically analyzes, finds, and removes audio problems such as background noise, room noise, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and rumble while leaving the rest of your audio intact.
- Same as SoundSoap 5 with the following extra features; broadband range, downward expander, additional tone enhancement controls, harmonic hum removal control, and high/low cut filters.
- Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW.