Re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support, Acoustica 7 is now the perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC (32 and 64 bit). The brand new user interface comes with a modern dark theme and appears crystal sharp on retina style displays.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Spectral Editing (Premium Edition only)
The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows precise restoration work since processing can be limited to isolated regions in time and frequency. Selection tools such as brush, freehand or magic wand are available. The retouch tool removes noise based on a freely selectable reference from the surrounding audio.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
Processing Tools, Chains and Plug-ins
High quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
- Cross-platform Support
- Spectral Editing (Premium Edition only)
- Complete Overhaul of the User Interface
- EBU and ITU Loudness Compliance
- Click-free Editing
- Plug-in Support
- Multiband Dynamics (Premium Edition only)
- Acoustica Premium Edition now includes the award winning processing tools from Restoration Suite 1.8. The Standard Edition contains the same tools except for a light version of DeNoise without adaptive filtering and with fewer parameter settings.
- Acon Digital Equalize is seamlessly integrated in the Premium Edition and a light version with only the minimum phase response is included in the Standard Edition.
- Acon Digital Verberate is seamlessly integrated in the Premium Edition and a light version with a limited parameter set is available in the Standard Edition.