75 audio plugins for music production professionals, featuring precise models of vintage EQs and compressors, effects, mastering tools and more.
CLA Classic Compressors. Kramer Tape, Tubes & Transistors. JJP Analog Legends. Vocal Rider. Bass Rider. The L3 & L3-16 Multimaximizers. All these, and many more, are part of Horizon.
As a music production professional, there are certain things you just can’t live without: A good room. Good mics. Good monitors. Good music. And Waves.
You need versatile mixing tools that bring out the best of each and every performance. You need the warm, incomparable sound of vintage compressors for punch and power. You need precision-modeled EQs that add color and character. And you need state-of-the-art mastering processors to give your projects that final shimmer and shine.
You need Waves Horizon.
- 75 state-of-the-art audio plugins
- For music production professionals
- Includes CLA Classic Compressors, Kramer Tape, Tubes & Transistors, JJP Analog Legends, L3-16 Multimaximizer, V-Series, H-Delay, H-Comp, Vocal Rider and more
With five intuitive state-of-the-art noise reduction tools, Restoration includes everything you need to revive damaged recordings. Whether you are working in post production, rejuvenating old vinyl and shellac discs, protecting archival and field recordings, or fixing deteriorating film and television soundtracks, Restoration is your all-in-one audio cleaning solution.
- Five intuitive audio plugins for noise reduction
- Everything you need to revive damaged recordings
- Includes Z-Noise, X-Noise, X-Hum, X-Click, and X-Crackle
The Waves WLM Plus Loudness Meter plugin provides precision loudness measurement, metering, correction and adjustment tools for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more. Fully compliant with all current ITU, EBU and ATSC specifications, the WLM Plus offers comprehensive Momentary, Short Term, Long Term and True Peak readouts, as well as a unique warning and logging system that keeps track of your levels, alerting you when you've exceeded them - or fallen short. WLM Plus also features Gain and Trim controls for correction of loudness levels and a True Peak Limiter, which save you the need to utilize additional equipment or software. Ideal for content creators, post production houses and cable head-end facilities, WLM Plus is an affordable, all-in-one cross-platform, multi-format loudness metering software solution.
- ITU 1770-3, EBU and ATSC compliantForeground, dialog, and average loudness measurements
- Momentary, Short Term and Long Term readouts
- Gain and Trim controls for loudness normalization and correction
- True Peak meter and True Peak limiter
- Mono, stereo, and 5.0, 5.1 components
Waves, together with three of today's top producer / engineers, is proud to present the NLS Non-Linear Summer: Three legendary consoles – in one powerful plugin.
The "magical" solid state console belonging to Mark ´Spike´ Stent (Björk, Muse, Maroon 5, Madonna).
The classic console owned by Mike Hedges (The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Dido, Faithless, Manic Street Preachers, U2), heard on such timeless recordings as Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon.
The vintage British console customized for Yoad Nevo (Bryan Adams, Pet Shop Boys, Sugababes, Goldfrapp, Air).
Waves modeled over 100 individual channels in all, capturing the unique color, character, and behavior of each and every input and summing bus amp.
NLS delivers the richness, depth, and harmonic complexity that only analog gear could deliver – until now.
- Non-linear summing plugin
- Three legendary consoles in one plugin
- Over 100 individually modeled channel and summing bus amps
- Developed in association with top producer/engineers
- Adds analog warmth and character
- Global control over all NLS plugins in the session