VocALign Pro 4 is the most advanced version of the legendary VocALign program, providing instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another. Simply capture a Guide signal with the right timing, capture a Dub signal to be aligned, press one button, and a new aligned Dub is generated and returned to your DAW.
- VocALign PRO 4 automatically aligns two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive operation with Audio Suite, AAX, VST3 and AU plug-ins work with popular DAWs
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques
- Rejects guide track noise
- Works with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO 4
- Scrolling, scalable display allows instant visual confirmation of sync
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
Advanced Features and Functions in VocALign Pro 4
- Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- Enhanced TimeMod (time compression/expansion):- optimised for single-pitch signals. Basic TimeMod algorithm also available for more complex signals.
- Protected signal blocks:- user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-modified during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options:- allows playback of sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
- User settable Synch Points:- targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Longer maximum signal length:- Up to 5 minutes
Benefits using VocALign PRO
Editors in film, video post production, music and multimedia now have more control over any required audio alignment editing. They will be able to target the alignment of the replacement signal (Dub) to the Guide where it is required and can keep sections of the Dub from being edited by specifying Protected areas. The Sync Points feature can help the algorithm sync matching points in very different signals.
These features will be invaluable for certain types of noisy or reverberant Guide signals and especially useful for foreign dialo gue replacement. In addition, the new Preview Controls allow much more detailed examination of parts or all of the two signals, together or separately, both before or after alignment to confirm the quality of editing and alignment.
The other features such as improved overall quality of automatic alignment and micro-editing will save the user even more time and frustration.
WHY USE VOCALIGN PRO 4?
Audio Post production and multimedia
- Perfect lip-syncing
- Reduced studio time re-recording dialog
- More accurate and convincing foreign dialogue replacement
- Tighter foley and sound effects tracks
- Perfectly-aligned double-tracked vocals and/or instruments
- Tighter and clearer backing vocals
- Shorter overdub sessions
- Easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing