Proven sound quality.
How do you know you can trust the sound quality of a collection of plug-ins?
One way is to ask which top professionals have placed their faith in them already. So when you hear the likes of Deadmau5, BT, Axwell, and so many more are using plug-ins from Volume 3 on a regular basis, you can rest assured these tools are the real deal.
Featuring amps, instruments, effects, EQs, compressors, mastering tools – everything you need to make the best music you can make – Volume 3 is there for you with sound quality you can count on.
Volume 3 features; Heartbeat, the renaissance of drum synthesis; Modular, the best-sounding Eurorack modular synth plug-in out there; and introduces Parallels, our dual-source dream-synth.
Signal Processing Tools
Partnerships with brands like Summit Audio, Drawmer, Weiss, and Trident, bring the best classic EQs, compressors, and mastering tools to Volume 3, and the addition of our very own Transient Shaper plug-in will tighten up every facet of your mix.
Whether it's our beautiful TSAR-1 true stereo algorithmic reverb, our roaring Tube Delay, or the new additions of Harmonics and the super-special OTO Biscuit 8-bit effects plug-in, Volume 3 has top-quality creative effects to take all your productions to new heights.
Our award-winning Amp Room plug-ins don't just cover classic bass and guitar tones from the highest-quality vintage gear available – they also offer creative ways to treat and revitalise synths, drums, even vocals. We give you quality, you get freedom!
What's new in Volume 3?
Since its last outing we've added significant value to our Volume collection.
The Transient Shaper, one of our most popular plug-ins, capable of adding outrageous punch or silky smooth sustain to your material, makes its first appearance.
Harmonics is also new – 5 astoundingly rich and textured flavors of analog-style distortion, with Dynamic Transient Control technology.
Then there's the OTO Biscuit 8-bit effects processor. Create chippy aliased madness, or simply add grit and grunt before sequencing a gorgeous analog filter, pitch shifting, or waveshaping.
And we're delighted to announce Parallels, our dual-source dream-synth, and its beautiful workflow, top-quality multi-waveforms, and delicious effects.
With our Volume 3 plug-in collection you can create epic drum machine and synth tracks, process and polish vocals and acoustic instruments, amp up electric guitars and basses, tie a mix together with premium-quality effects, and add a professional finish to any sound source.
Analog sound from analog legends
Alongside Softube original plug-ins, and the Weiss digital mastering maximizer, Volume 3 contains officially licensed emulations of analog hardware from some of the biggest and most well-respected names in pro audio. A channel strip, compressor, EQ, saturation and all, from Summit Audio, multi-band dynamics from Drawmer, an entire suite of real-time modulation tools from Paul Wolff's Fix Audio Designs, and a classic equalizer from a rare and legendary Trident console. Even the filter in the OTO Biscuit is a warm and inviting analog masterpiece.
Equally importantly, our 15 years of experience modeling analog systems, and our attention to detail in oversampling and code-optimization, mean our plug-ins really do sound as good as their analog counterparts.
Use the very same gear as iconic artists and producers of the past and present.
- Four new plug-ins.
- Harmonics – five styles of dynamic distortion.
- Parallels – our dual-source dream-synth.
- Transient Shaper – for exceptional split-band transient control.
- OTO Biscuit 8-bit Effects – Lo-fi 8-bit magic.
- The complete production, mixing, and mastering collection from Softube.
- Proven sound quality, used by the very best professionals.
- Heartbeat, Parallels, and Modular give you the best-sounding soft-synths available.
- Softube’s own award-winning Amp Room plug-ins for guitars and bass.
- EQs, compressors, channelstrips, and more from Summit Audio, Drawmer, and Trident.
- Effects including the Fix modulation series, Tape, our TSAR-1 and TSAR-1R reverbs, Tube Delay, and much-loved little warrior, the Saturation Knob.
- Master-bus miracle-machines, including the Weiss MM-1 Mastering Maximizer.
- Upgrades available from previous Volume packages, or any included plug-in.
- 90 minute tutorial video from Puremix included in purchase.