The WT-800 Bass Amp plug-in represents the best-of-the-best, in sound quality and versatility alike.
Versatile and Modern
Fully endorsed and authenticated by Eden, Softube’s plug-in features physical modelling of two of their best-loved cabinets, a 1x15 and a 4x10, each miked with four different high-end classic microphones, selected and positioned by Troy Antunes, producer and bassist famous for his work with Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake.
And with a three-channel mixer section, the user can blend the two cabs with the direct signal to find just about anything they could ever want to hear.
It’s great for the grungey dirty vintage sounds, of course, but for the heft and clarity required by modern hip-hop, R&B, pop, metal, and jazz, there aren’t many that can compete.
Featuring a full range of tools from compression and 5-band EQ, to easy bi-amping and an ‘enhance’ knob for quick and effective scooping of mid-frequencies, the ‘World Tour’ amp re- ally can do it all, around the globe.
- Fully-featured bass amp simulation to cover every need, vintage and modern
- Faithful modelling of class-leading, top-quality equipment
- Five-band EQ
- Make-sound-better ‘enhance’ knob
- In-built compressor
- Not one but two cabinet models
- Easy bi-amping; select your cutoff frequency and send your low and high frequencies to different cabinets
- Choice of four classic microphones per cabinet, expertly selected and placed
- Great for rough stuff, but amazing for hyper-rich hi-fi modern tones