Studio One 4 Artist
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Exceptional new virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
- Studio One 4 operates on 64-bit operating systems only.
- Easily compose, play back, and edit music
- Best playback of any notation product, with samples recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra and other stellar musicians (Victor and Roy Wooten, Neil Zaza)
- Compatible with most third-party VST libraries
- Interactive Entry Tools: Keyboard, Fretboard, Drum Pad, Chord Library, and handwriting recognition (Powered by MyScript™)
- Create a score on a Mac or Windows computer and continue to edit on iPad and vice versa
Studio One 4 Artist
There’s a very good reason why so many musicians have switched to Studio One from older, more rigid programs. Built on a modern foundation that’s not bogged down by legacy code, Studio One Artist provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final export. Its efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments—you spend your time creating music, not wondering what to click next. The 32-bit mix engine is state of the art, while the smooth, analog, superior sound quality of the virtual instruments comes from proprietary techniques that provide much higher controller resolution.
The reason why Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. As with previous versions, many new features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback. Add a comprehensive and easy-to-use feature set, full integration with Notion for superb notation, carefully curated content, a comprehensive set of plug-ins, advanced step sequencing, unified hardware control with the FaderPort series of hands-on controllers, and much more—it’s no wonder that Studio One continues to gain new followers every day.
Offering the finest playback quality of any music notation product, Notion™ features orchestral samples recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra, as well as guitar, bass, and drum samples by Neil Zaza, Victor Wooten, and Roy “Futureman” Wooten. Only Notion allows you to create a score on your Mac or Windows computer and transfer it to your iOS device, where you can continue to edit. Notion offers tools for scoring to video, offers handwriting recognition (Powered by McScript™), is tightly integrated with PreSonus’ Studio One® DAW, and comes with three Studio One Native Effects plug-ins.
Bring musical inspirations to life and enhance your creativity with the blazingly fast and intuitive Notion™ 6 music composition and performance environment.
Compose traditional notation, tablature, or lead sheets when and how you want—on Mac®, PC, or mobile—even with your own handwriting. Create music directly on the staff, record or enter notes quickly with a MIDI instrument, or use the integrated virtual Keyboard, Fretboard, or Drum Pad.
Create and perform music with the full realism of samples recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios; Guitars by Neil Zaza, Electric Bass by Victor and Drum Kit by Roy Wooten; Olympus Micro Choir and Lakeside Pipe Organ by Soundiron; plus enhanced VST support and bundled PreSonus FX.
Take projects to the next level with deep studio integration including audio/MIDI streaming with any professional DAW via ReWire and unprecedented integration with PreSonus Studio One®. Even set music to film with advanced video capabilities.
Deliver your final professional scores and polished performances with new layout controls; MusicXML to transfer between other notation and music apps; export WAVs or MP3s with instant SoundCloud sharing.
And no other notation software has more options to take your music on the go. Seamlessly switch between your Mac/PC and your Windows® Tablet, iPad® or iPhone® (with Notion for iOS available separately)—even perform scores with Notion as your live instrument.