A NEW KIND OF MODULATION
Like its ground-breaking predecessor BIAS Distortion and BIAS Delay, BIAS Modulation lets you quickly and easily design thousands of custom modulation pedals from scratch, and expand your BIAS Pedal arsenal for a seamlessly integrated ecosystem of distortion, delay and modulation effects.
Wrapped in the same expandable BIAS Pedal shell as BIAS Distortion and BIAS Delay, BIAS Modulation is available both as a cross-platform plug-in and iPad app, which travels effortlessly between stage and studio. And of course, it’s ToneCloud-ready. Upload and share your unique modulation pedals on the ToneCloud social network, and download thousands of modulation sounds from fellow musicians around the world. With a rich and comprehensive effect types and customization possibilities, BIAS Modulation covers every ground – and beyond.
CUSTOM PEDAL DESIGN
Get ready to craft your own soundscape from a comprehensive collection of modulation effects including Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell. Go from subtle, analog-sounding vintage chorus to over-the-top tornado and anything in-between. The Power Module’s full-featured compressor pushes your riffs to the front of the band. Adjust your pedal’s virtual power source to deliver 18 volts for a relaxed, supple sound, or 6 volts to make your guitar tone sound like a beast straining on a leash! Experiment with different LFO waveforms from warm sounding Sine wave, edgy Triangular wave to stutter-ish Pulse(square) waveform. Two 8-band graphic equalizers can be placed at various points along the signal chain with drag-and-drop ease to finely sculpt your overall tone. BIAS Modulation gives you infinite tonal possibilities in a fast, intuitive interface.
DOUBLE THE FUN
BIAS Modulation allows you to mix and match from two groups of modulation effects: 1st module includes time and filter-based effects (Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser), 2nd module includes amplitude modulations (Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell), therefore, you can add a little chorused flavor to your tremolo, or create some truly unique, over-the-top sounds such as a heavily flanged stutter sound with slow attack. In the studio, sync BIAS Modulation to your DAW’s global BOM for modulation rate ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
BIAS FX INTEGRATION
BIAS Modulation seamlessly integrates with your BIAS FX mobile and desktop effects arsenals. It automatically imports your custom delay pedals into the BIAS FX pedalboards’ dual signal chains with dual BIAS amps. It also includes all of BIAS Pedal’s stock goodies, including Amp Room: six guitar amps from the rockin’ BIAS Amp to jam through.
Positive Grid is all about building a complete musical war chest for guitarists in one integrated system, and with the birth of BIAS Modulation, the BIAS Pedal ToneCloud now includes even more possibilities for you to browse, share and download presets of all kinds to both mobile or desktop platforms.
- 9 modulation effect types – Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell.
- Mix and match from 2 modulation modules to create a truly unique sound
- Comprehensive and intuitive operation makes designing your own modulation pedals a snap
- Killer factory presets make great starting points for creating your own custom pedals
- Share your custom pedal setups and download other guitarists’ custom BIAS Modulation pedals on ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s ever-expanding social network
- 4 LFO waveforms to craft your sounds: Sine, Triangle, Pulse and Rounded Pulse
- Two 8-band graphic equalizers can be placed at various points in the signal chain via easy drag-and-drop
- Control every details of your modulation to create legendary sounds such as multi-voiced chorus, leslie speaker, 12-stage phaser and stuttering tremolo
- Use secondary LFO control (Wobble) to add randomness when you need it
- Sync modulation rate with desired BPM settings to make sure your swirl matches your playing perfectly