NOTE: all the models in the TH-U Funk and R&B are already included in TH-U Full version
FOR FUNK HANDS ONLY!
It includes everything you need to create incredible Funk and R&B tones, from the timeless Rhythm & Blues to the '70s Disco and '80s Funk style.
- 16 very realistic guitar amp models
- 15 guitar cabinets
- 16 inspiring effects
- The Rig Player and the Amp Tweak module carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce the entire history of Funk and R&B guitar tones.
READY TO GO TONES!
TH-U Funk and R&B includes 80 presets designed to deliver High-Funktioning with just one click.
Browse an assortment of creative, unique presets which recreates famous Funk and R&B song tones.
From pristine clean rhythmic parts, to psychedelic groves and blues solo parts!
Each module has been meticulously tweaked to give players complete control over their tone.
POWERED BY TH-U
TH-U Funk and R&B offers all the features of TH-U Full version with a selected number of models:
- DVmark® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 16 guitar amplifiers selected for Funk and R&B
- 15 guitar cabinets selected for Funk and R&B
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), allows to reproduce rig models created by sampling real setups
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic Tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
TH-U Funk and R&B is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U Funk and R&B, allows to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U Funk and R&B features a new panel which allows to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in TH3 Funk and R&B version, TH-U Funk and R&B includes:
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists