BRING TUBE HARMONICS INTO YOUR DAW
The SculpTube processor is dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to your sound. It creates authentic tube coloration that ranges from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortions.
Here are some of the amazing features SculpTube has to offer:
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to Overloud's 4th generation DSP technology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: More than 1,500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel Undo-Redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: Take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: Calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensitivities
Overloud's SculpTube is an incredibly versatile tool and will let you build a wide variety of analog tones. You can warm up tracks with analog coloration, create tube distortion, and excite your sound by adding natural tube harmonics. By adjusting the drive and bias of the tubes, SculpTube recreates amazing analog tones so you can control the amount of distortion to fit your sound. And with three different tube configurations, SculpTube allows you to get the warm, rich analog sound your tracks need.