OTD-2 — OVERLOUD TAPPED DELAY
The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor that delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. Six analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
OTD-2 goes beyond the traditional delays and chorus allowing you to create unique modulations and greatly expand the stereo image. Design astonishing doubling effects on vocal tracks or add warmth and character to any source. Thanks to OTD-2's hyper-analog delay circuit, you can replicate the tone of legendary artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control
- Stereo operating mode with separate Left-Right controls
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes
- Extended delay time with BPM sync option
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration
- Dual LFO circuit with an adjustable sweep rate
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel