Mia Compressor One is MIA Laboratories’ premier compressor.
Carefully designed to act like the much esteemed analog compressors of past decades, with the distinctive sound of MIA Laboratories.
Easy and simple to use, yet flexible enough to help you achieve the desired results quickly, and to speed up your workflow.
- Stereo Link Operation - In “Stereo Link” mode, the same amount of compression is applied to both L/R channels, based on the sum of the two. With Stereo Link disabled, compression takes place independently for each channel, whilst retaining common controls for both.
- External Sidechain - Use any other channel of your mix as an input to the side-chain of MIA Compressor One.
- Sidechain filtering - Use the High Pass and Low Pass filters to restrict the side-chain information to the desired frequency range.
- Band Compression - Define a certain frequency range to be compressed, while the rest of the signal remains unaffected.
- Colour Type - Five carefully designed eq curves to add some “MIA” flavour to your sound.
- Input, Output, Gain Reduction Meters - Visualize the compression process with the assistance of the input, output and gain reduction displays in either Peak or RMS mode.
- 34 MIA Presets - 34 carefully designed MIA Presets, to achieve quick and balanced results, or to act as a perfect kick start towards your desired outcome.
- Dry-Processed Control - Control the balance between the Dry and the compressed signal.