Trash 2 Expanded: Distort. Mangle. Transform.
Meet the most comprehensive distortion engine ever designed. Combining the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions with advanced post-filtering, Trash 2 offers immediate sonic transformation! Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more.
Trash and Burn
Give new life to your audio with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms. Design your own unique distortions with the graphics-based Waveshaper. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Chain two distortion algorithms for each frequency band for up to 8 different flavors of destruction.
Go Beyond Distortion
Don’t just add distortion! Add texture, body, and depth to your audio with Trash 2’s extensive suite of modules. Choose from over 100 impulse responses with the Convolve module. Explore new sonic dimensions with the Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone.
- Trash - Choose from over 60 different distortion algorithms or design your own using the graphic waveshaper. Apply different distortion types to up to 4 frequency bands
- Filter - Trash's two-stage Filter gives you even more custumization. With over 20 selectable filter types, along with switchable oscillators on each band, you'll have all you need to shape your tone
- Convolve - Trash features realistic amp, device, cabinet, effect and speaker convolution modeling, freeing you to place your audio into another space (or object) entirely.
- Multiband Dynamics - Squash the peaks, add grit and character, silence the noise, or draw out sustain with the Dynamics module, also featuring multiband and sidechain processing
- Delay - Experiment with 6 different delay types: Tape, Tape/Tube, Analog, Lo-fi Digital, Broken Bit, and Digital. Get even more possibilities with additional distortion and filter options
Iris 2 is iZotope’s inspiring sample-based synthesizer, combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.
A virtual canvas for your audio
Iris 2 generates sound by playing back up to four audio files at once, allowing you to mix instrument samples, found sounds, and synthesizer waves into nearly unlimited combinations. The unique Spectrogram interface lets you manipulate your audio by “painting” in filters, unlocking creative filtering possibilities that would be impossible with traditional synthesizer controls.
- Spectral Filtering - Load up to four individual audio files to form your sound, and "paint" filters onto each sample using Iris 2's unique Spectral Filtering system
- Modulation - Bring movement and expression to your sound with dynamic tremolo effects, expressive vibratos, and radical filter sweeps, all easily synced to your host tempo.
- Effects - Iris 2 features some of the best of iZotope’s award-winning signal processing technology, including distortion, chorus, and stereo delay effects.
- Sound Library - Get a great sound quickly with an epic library of new patches and audio samples—all included with your purchase of Iris 2.
An Epic Library of Patches and Sounds
Iris 2’s deep collection of patches will inspire you to create never-before-heard compositions and intricate, evolving soundscapes.