*This is an upgrade for current owners of Neutron Advanced*
Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix—all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing.
Balance your mix
The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix. Instantly call up any Neutron EQ and adjust your tracks to targets based on hundreds of professional mixes. You can even create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
A new way to analyze your music, the Tonal Balance Control plug-in communicates with the Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Equalizers (available separately). This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows—just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
Introducing Visual Mixer
The new Visual Mixer creates a picture of the entire soundstage, giving you control over individual tracks and enabling you to quickly and intuitively set the contour of your mix—all without leaving the window. Control the pan, gain, and width inside of Neutron so your mix sounds exactly how you intended.
Unmask your mix
An industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
Tap into every track
We understand that producers and engineers don’t always use iZotope plug-ins on every track. That’s okay! You can still route any of your tracks to the Tonal Balance Control plug-in, Visual Mixer, or Masking Meter from the new Mix Tap plug-in. Enjoy the flexibility of using any plug-in while still getting all the benefits of our innovative new tools across your entire mix.
Improved Track Assistant
Another industry first, Neutron’s updated Track Assistant lets you create a custom starting point based on your audio so you can focus on what’s most important—your creative take on the mix. In version two, we’ve made improvements including the ability to set auto-release, ratio and attack on the Compressor, piano instrument detection based on machine learning, and more.
Neutron features some of the best audio processing we've ever created, allowing you to achieve professional sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. It now includes six industry leading mixing processors, all zero-latency capable, including a new Gate with hysteresis, a static/dynamic Equalizer with analog-inspired soft saturation, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Exciter, and a multiband Transient Shaper, as well as an ultra low-latency True Peak Limiter—perfect for all your mixing needs.
- Perfect for music and post production studios:
- Dial in the perfect mix with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Neutron across all your tracks
- Communicate with Ozone 8 (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow with professional results
- Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
- Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
- Easily identify perceptual frequency collisions across tracks with the Masking Meter
- Use Mix Tap to add any track to the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, and Tonal Balance Control plug-in (even tracks that don’t have additional iZotope plug-ins running)
- Includes 6 award-winning effects including Dynamic EQ with soft saturation, 2 Compressors, Gate, Transient Shaper, Exciter, and True Peak Limiter
- Get focus and clarity across all your tracks with Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping, which automatically detects vocals, guitar, bass, piano, and drums
- Surround support up to 7.1 for all 6 modules
- Ships with 500+ professionally designed presets
- Now with redesigned user interface for improved workflow
- Neutron Advanced also ships with EQ, Compressor, Gate, Exciter, and Transient Shaper as individual plug-ins