AudioDeluxe Exclusive Bundle Includes:
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio
- Waves Musicians 2
- iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio
STOP WASTING TIME
You could spend another evening comparing equipment online. Or you could spend it recording your demo. Scarlett 2i2 Studio gives you everything you need to easily make studio-quality music on Mac® or PC.
SOUND AS GOOD AS YOU
This studio pack gives you an interface with the best sound quality and digital conversion in its class, plus a durable large diaphragm condenser microphone that captures beautifully crisp and clean audio. The closed-back headphones block out background noise and give you accurate playback.
RECORDING MADE EASY
Connect your microphones, guitars and line-level equipment to two instrument inputs, both with natural-sounding Scarlett preamps and 48V phantom power. Setting the perfect level couldn’t be easier, thanks to our signature Gain Halos around the gain knobs.
WHAT IS LATENCY?
Super-low latency lets you record and monitor with software effects in real time. Take a look at this short video to see for yourself how latency can cause problems when recording, and find out what you can do to overcome it.
CRISP AND CLEAR CONVERSION
Converting your performance into digital audio and back again is the most important part of the recording process. We’ve been making class-leading converters for over 20 years, and because of this Scarlett is the bestselling USB audio interface range in the world from the number one interface company.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Scarlett 2i2
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3-metre/10ft XLR mic cable
- USB cable
- XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton® – Live Lite™: industry leading music-making software
- Avid® – Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
Waves Musicians 2 Bundle
When the world’s top producers, engineers, sound designers, and recording artists need perfect sound, they turn to Waves for all their mixing, and mastering needs. Now, you can too—with Musicians 2. Including our popular Renaissance EQ and Renaissance Compressor plus delay, doubling, and more, Musicians 2 gives you a tremendous amount of bang for the buck.
Six indispensable audio plugins
- Includes EQ, compression, double-tracking, delay, level maximization and more
- As used on hit records, major motion pictures, and popular video games
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay
DDLY Dynamic Delay is a one-of-a-kind effects plugin that combines the responsiveness of dynamic signal processing with a topshelf delay. With DDLY, keep it clean or make it wild — whichever feels right for you.Play with the controls, adjust the knobs, split it across different dynamics, and DDLY reacts dynamically in realtime to the performances in your music.
DDLY accentuates and lifts your dynamics, delaying the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, and it won’t turn your track to aural mud. Get a cleaner, more complex sound than a traditional full signal delay plugin!
DDLY Key Features
- Dynamics-driven effect: DDLY analyzes the dynamics of the incoming material to determine what to push to the delay and what to keep clean. Adjust the intensity to drive more or less performance-based delay.
- Two delays in one:Separate how the signal is sent to two different delays and process the louder transients differently than the more subtle performance elements — great for a dynamic delay on the harder crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Create tight slapback, bouncing delay effects, or symphonically larger amounts of repetitive delay. Both delay paths can use either analog delay or pitch delay to selectively produce subtle and very musical results or total craziness.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material it’s applied to to give unique realtime visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get ‘em all going!
- Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.