R4 delivers the historic warmth of time-tested reverb hardware units—all within a CPU-efficient algorithmic reverb plug-in with expanded creative control. Add personality and depth to your music with reverb designed to color your mixes without compromising clarity. For less traditional projects, use creative effects like Warp and Freeze to mangle your reflections beyond recognition and create twisted time effects to take your audience by surprise.
Classic reverb meets modern technology
R4 uses an updated R2 algorithm to bring the sought-after character of vintage reverb hardware to your DAW. R4 delivers the class of historic hardware units coupled with modern filtering and gain controls for an update on the vintage reverb experience.
Stop time and space with Freeze
R4 includes an array of time-twisting creative effects. Freeze gives you the ability to easily stretch an instant of reflected sound into infinity, and can also be combined with the Warp module’s overdrive and compression to craft a dramatic sustained reverb drone or striking cinematic ramp effects.
Make your reverb a little more musical
With the ability to sync to the tempo of your session, R4’s global pre-delay and reverb delay integrate seamlessly with your music to place the reverb into the groove. Dynamic tail suppression ensures that your signal stays clear of conflicting reflections, guaranteeing a balanced, clear mix in any musical context.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Create ambient drones and texture with Freeze
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Dynamic tail suppression to lower reverb in louder parts of a mix
- Chorus and gate module for musical effects
- 5 additional early reflection patterns
- Additional hall reverb algorithm
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support