LevelNorm 2 brings the loudness normalisation revolution right into your workstation. Both realtime (AU/VST/AAX) and offline (AAX). Compliance to EBU R128, ATSC A/85 and CALM act requirements has never been so fast, easy and affordable!
The user interface of LevelNorm 2 is kept as simple as possible so R128 compliance can now be achieved by audio experts as well as video editors with limited audio engineering skills. Normalising a piece of mono, stereo or multichannel audio is as easy as selecting the region of interest and clicking the ‘process’ button. For ATSC A/85 compliance, the AAX plugin optionally offers Dolby Dialog Intelligence to determine the dialog level automatically.
Application of LevelNorm 2 is not limited to finalise a mix for broadcast, but also aids in matching levels of different recordings while editing or even prepare tracks with a preset loudness offset. The high processing speed of LevelNorm 2 fits perfectly in a hectic production environment with tight deadlines like news item editing.
- New "Realtime" processing in version 2.
- Supporting a very wide range of DAWs supporting AU, VST and AAX plugins.
- High quality peak limiter, ensuring your audio is always on target without any clipping.
- Warnings for all major loudness descriptors for max M and S, LRA, True peak and I VL delta.
- Custom presets.
- Normalize to loudness targets other than EBU or ATSC.