miniBit is a 8-bit/chiptune style synthesizer that emulates the sound of 80s game consoles and retrocomputers.
It features a main oscillator with 15 waveforms paired with a sub oscillator (a square wave pitched one octave below). The waveforms are not bandlimited and will produce aliasing. Furthermore, using the built-in bitcrusher, you can create even more noisy and retro sounds. The new version also features a synced 8 Steps Stepper/Sequencer with multiple destinations.
From noisy, snare-like steps to ambient subs, miniBit has many uses beyond what one expects from a chip tune synth.
- 18 Waveforms + Sub Oscillator
- Poly and Mono mode with Glide
- 2-poles LowPass/HighPass Filter
- Pitch and Volume Envelopes
- Delay and BitCrusher effects
- LFO with multiple destinations
- Volume and Pitch Envelopes
- 8 Steps Stepper with multiple destinations
- 128 Presets + Preset randomizer