Arturia V Collection 6
Bringing together over 100 years of landmark keyboard instruments in one software package, the sounds behind every hit, every genre, and every musical movement are now at your fingertips. Painstakingly recreated in beautiful detail, every single instrument in V Collection 6 will blow you away. Faithfully reproduced the way the original components behaved using our exclusive True Analog Emulation technology and class-leading physical modeling, there has never been a more complete, versatile vintage keyboard solution.
Taking each instrument one step further, we also introduced some incredible, optional new features to these hallowed classics, like allowing monophonic synths to become polyphonic, integrating arpeggiators, extra oscillators, LFOs, filters, and more. You’ll also find over 6,000 incredible preset sounds, created by some of the most prestigious, acclaimed sound designers in the industry. Whatever keyboard sound you need in your track, V Collection 6 has you covered. 21 seminal instruments, supercharged, and at your command.
Every gear-lust inducing keyboard and synth you ever craved is available; right here, right now.
Ever heard a song and wondered what keyboard they used? Chances are, it’s been recreated in V Collection 6. Inside, you’ll find analog synths, modular marvels, revolutionary digital synths, sublime acoustic and electric pianos, organs, and even a string machine. Each one a legend, and each one capable of revitalizing your creativity and transforming your musical palette.
V Collection 6 gives you the keys to your very own private keyboard museum. What will you create?
Mapping out and recreating every circuit, component, nuance, quirk, and spark of magic takes time and dedication. V Collection 6 lets you take full advantage of Arturia’s passion for vintage keyboards.
Using exclusive modelling technology, known as True Analog Emulation®, as well as the latest physical modelling techniques, Arturia’s developers and engineers were able to perfectly recreate every element of these classic instruments. From the intricacies of the analog components and circuitry, to the character-defining reactions of the strings, cabinets, and speakers, Arturia have recreated these classic keyboards in stunning detail.
INTRODUCING THE FANTASTIC FOUR
What would a new edition be without exciting new virtual instruments? V Collection 6 introduces 4 legendary keyboards reborn in software, rendered in meticulous detail, and given new powerful features that take them beyond their original spec.
BUCHLA EASEL V: recreating Don Buchla’s leftfield analog synth from 1973, the Music Easel changed the way people created sounds with performance-focused parameters, putting the focus on the artistry of being a recording artist. Perfect for exploring alternative sound design, creating ambient, widescreen textures, and unfamiliar sequences. Taking Buchla’s experimental vision one step further, Arturia have incorporated Gravity, a physics-based synth engine into their software recreation, letting you take your music where no one has gone before.
DX7 V: the Yamaha DX-7 needs no introduction, and its legacy is felt in charts around the world
to this day. If you’ve ever listened to the radio, watched a film, or owned any 80s records, you’ll have heard the DX-7. Notoriously tricky to program, Arturia’s recreation simplifies the process by vastly improving the interface, and expands its synth capabilities with a mod matrix, customizable envelopes, extra waveforms, a 2nd LFO, effects, sequencer, arpeggiator, and more.
CLAVINET V: arguably the most famous, influential electric keyboard of all time, the legacy of
the Clavinet is everywhere. Released by Hohner in the mid-60s, its funky, energetic tone gave life to myriad genres over the decades. From disco to R&B, prog rock to pure, unadulterated pop, the percussive, soulful sound of this legendary performance keyboard is reborn in Clavinet V. Arturia’s physically modelled recreation lets you dig deeper into the instrument, changing the physical properties of the instrument, and adding classic amp and effects combos into the mix.
CMI V: known fondly as the mother of all samplers, and a groundbreaking additive synth, the Fairlight CMI truly redefined pop music production following its release in 1979. Arturia’s recreation builds on the features of the original by providing 10 multitimbral, polyphonic slots to design your sound, real-time waveform shaping, effects, a sequencer, and even a brand new “Spectral” synth that can scan and mix sections of audio, letting you create your own wavetable synth sounds.
THE GANG’S ALL HERE
The definitive 6th edition of V Collection also features 2 major updates to existing titles.
ANALOG LAB 3: incorporating the classic sounds of all V Collection instruments in one handy interface, this is the ultimate launchpad for your creativity. Featuring a new browser, new modes, and ultimate controller keyboard integration, finding the perfect sound from over 6,000 presets has never been more easy or fun.
PIANO V 2: the industry’s foremost physically modelled piano software suite just had an exciting overhaul. The 2nd version of Piano V features three extra piano models including a Japanese Grand, a Plucked Grand, and a Tack Upright, enhanced mic positioning, an improved EQ, a new luscious stereo delay, and an in-built compressor help your piano parts sit in your mix.
Completing the line-up, and featuring more subtle tweaks, improvements, and enhancements, are the old favorites; the stars of the show that made V Collection the first choice in vintage keyboard emulations. V Collection 6 also includes Synclavier V, B-3 V, Stage-73 V, Farfisa V, Mini V, Matrix-12 V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, and Modular V. Analog synths galore, revolutionary digital synths, luscious organs, modular marvels, perfect pianos and keyboards, and even a string machine. V Collection 6 has it all.
- Includes 21 software titles: Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 6000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 6 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French
iZotope Ozone 8
The Future of Mastering
As the industry’s most comprehensive mastering suite, Ozone 8 adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, in-app track referencing, Low-Latency IRC, Stereo Independence, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a competitive, professional master. With seven essential mastering processors, it’s the smartest version of Ozone yet.
Assistance with control
Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what’s most important—adding that personal touch.
Intelligent track referencing
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
- Perfect for audio engineers, music producers, and hobbyists, Ozone 8 Standard will help you:
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Create a loud, full master with seven multiband mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter
- Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold
- Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter
- Reference tracks and A/B directly within the Ozone workflow, never needing to leave the app
- Work within your preferred host as a single plug-in, or use Ozone’s standalone application
- Professionally designed presets for genre, delivery formats, and more
- Redesigned user interface for an improved mastering experience