The Kawai-EX Pro sample Library is a fabulous, powerfull and bright 9-foot (276cm) KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
We worked closely with Lance Herring on this library (this is our second attempt after the AcademicGrand) and decided to give our project a new dimension, we carefully recorded this extraordinary instrument with 3 microphone pairs and state of the art Gear to try and recreate how powerfull and precise this instrument can be.
- 10.9Gb uncompressed, 2.15Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 5000 samples.
- 3 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface.
- 5 Velocity layers for the sustain (5 on pedal up and 5 on pedal down).
- 3 sets of 5 Velocities for the release, one for different sustain lenght (staccato).
- Pedal down resonance.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.