The E-Pian is a Classic 73 Keys Electric piano from 1972 recorded with the direct output plugged into a tube preamp.
The tines were adjusted in a way that very few overtone was present giving this piano more warmness. This particular instrument was in a "normal" condition, which means that it was not properly restored, a few keys were not sounding right (and we sampled it before and after fixing those keys).
This might be the rhodes you will find on stage, five minutes before the beginning of your concert!
- 2.58Gb uncompressed, 389Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3465 samples.
- 13 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- up to 26 Velocities for the release.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Tremolo simulation.
- Amp simulation.
- Spring Reverb.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.