Acon Digital Verberate Surround is a surround capable edition of Verberate, a plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism. Verberate Surround supports all common surround formats, including quadraphonic audio, 5.1 and 7.1 surround. Dense and realistic early reflections are simulated independently for each input to output channel pair. The late reverberation network uses up to four channels in a quadraphonic setup to simulate energy fluctuations on both the left to right and the front to back axis. Proprietary and novel methods ensure that all output channels are uncorrelated.
Verberate Surround share the clean and unobtrusive sonic quality that has quickly made Verberate popular and blends just as seamlessly into your audio material. Verberate Surround is the perfect choice if you are working with surround audio and like the clean and realistic quality of convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism.
A large catalog of factory presets is included and a clear and to-the-point graphical user interface hides the internal complexity of the plug-in. Graphical representations of the parameter settings simplify the search for a desired sonic quality, such as the output equalizer frequency response curve or the curve showing frequency dependent reverberation times. As with all Acon Digital plug-ins, functionality and audio quality are the top priorities.
- Support for all common channel formats up to 7.1 surround
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces
- Separate early reflections for each input to output channel pair
- Quadraphonic processing of late reverberation that simulates energy fluctuations in the room
- Completely uncorrelated output channels (when the stereo spread parameter is set to 100%)
- Uncluttered user interface
- Sensible set of parameters